These day’s computer gets infected by virus, malware, trojans anytime whether the computer is connected to internet or not. If you actively surf internet and access unsecured website then there is a chances that your computer will be infected by virus. As, those sites contain malicious links which are automatically gets downloaded and installed in the computer and later point of time it hampers the performance of computer.
FBI Moneypak is among the top trojan program developed by hackers, FBI Moneypak virus automatically gets downloaded and installed in the computer and when you restart the computer, user will realize that they are not able to boot the computer to the desktop.
The FBI Moneypak virus ask user to pay money to remove the program and the pop-up will remain on the computer until user enters the amount and clicks on send. Today I am going to share how to remove FBI Moneypak virus in few simple steps.
Remove FBI Moneypak Virus from Computer:
- Restart your computer, press F8 while it is restarting. This may help you enter the safe mode.
- You will see some options for the model of Windows. Please choose the Safe Mode.
- Now, press “Win+R” together and type “MSConfig” and hit enter.
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Reboot your computer.
If you cannot use Safe Mode, try rebooting into safe mode with command prompt. Here how to delete FBI Moneypak Virus using this approach:
- Reboot into safe mode with command prompt. FBI Moneypak Virus should not be launched this time.
- Run “regedit” and Search for “Winlogon”.
- There will be a key labeled Shell under “Winlogon”. It should refer to Explorer.exe or be blank. If there is something else referring an executable in one of user’s folders, replace it with explorer.exe.
- Save changes, reboot to safe mode with networking.
- Run msconfig and disable all unnecessary startup entries. You should be able to reboot normally.
Voila, all done! You have successfully removed FBI Moneypak Virus from computer.