Whatsapp messenger app is the most popular and widely used application in the world. The app helps users from all around the globe to connect and share their thoughts with friends and close one. Whatsapp messenger was first available for Smartphones like Apple, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian phone is now available for PC.
To install Whatsapp messenger on smartphone is easy, user have to visit Google Play Store to download and install this app. But, to install this app on PC we need a special program called Bluestack, Bluestack is emulator software which is designed especially to run Android apps on computer running on Windows XP, Window Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X.
Steps to Install Whatsapp messenger on PC:
- Download and install Bluestack emulator from here.
- Once done with installing Bluestack app on you PC, launch Bluestack and search for Whatsapp messenger.
- Install Whatsapp messenger on Bluestack.
- After completion of installation process, launch the app and enter your mobile number.
- A 6 digit verification code will be sent to the mobile number, enter the code and Whatsapp will be up and running on your PC.
Whatsapp messenger helps users to share pictures, videos, audio files for free. There are plenty of similar apps like Whatsapp are available in Google Play Store which are having similar feature and functionality but none has such amazing features like Whatsapp. Wechat, Skype, Truecaller, Viber are some other similar apps like Whatspp. All these apps are available for free download from Play Store. If you don’t like Whatsapp then go with anyone and install it on PC using Bluestack.
If you have not yet tried Whatsapp on your smartphone then download and install the app for free from Play Store on Smartphones.
Do let us know, your feedback in comments below.