For those people who are running both Windows Mobile and Android OS on same mobile devices, for them one of the folk from Xda-developer community has posted a tutorial on how one can migrate text messages from one OS to the other.
Running two OS on the same device workâ€™s quite well and there is no reason to choose just one and run it one your device (eg. HTC HD2).
Here we list how to copy text messages sms from Windows Mobile to Android/ Android to Windows Mobile:-
- Download cab file software in order to export all your text messages in XML format. (Download cab software from here).
- Install cab file software and edit it.
- Once done with editing, now boot into Android
- Load text messages to Android using SMS Backup and Restore Software to import the edited XML file(SMS Backup Restore is available for free download from Android Market ).
- Now, to copy text messages from Android to Windows Mobile, just load SMS Backup app from the Android Market to export all messages in Android in XML format and edit it as before.
- VOILA !!.. You are done.