Motorola is all set to launch its 3rd generation Moto E in India on 19 September. Moto E3 was announced back in July 2016, Motorola is finally going to launch the product in India this month on September 19. Moto E3 comes with many new enhanced features like LTE support, 1 & 2GB RAM, powerful battery and more.
The phone comes with a 5-inch (720x1280px) HD display, powered by a Mediatek Soc quad-core 1.0GHz processor. Moto E3 supports 2G,3G, 4G VoLTE network that means you can use Reliance Jio sim card in this device to make video calls.
Specification of Moto E3 2016:
- Display: 5-inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, water resistant
- Operating System: Android OS v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Memory: 8/16 GB in-built can be expandable upto 32GB
- RAM: 1GB/2GB
- Processor: 1.0 Ghz Soc quada-core Mediatek processor
- Camera: 8MP AF (primary) & 5MP (secondary) with Geo-tagging, Panorama and HDR support.
- Sound: 3.5mm jack-Active noise cancellatin with dedicated mic
- Battery: 2800 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Network: 2G, 3G,VoLTE 4G, GPRS, EDGE
Apart from the specification mentioned above, Moto E3 comes with dual micro-SIM support, video recording-108op@30fpsWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS and USB Host.
The expected price for 3rd generation Moto E in India will be around $100 (INR 6500) and will be available in two color variants: Black and White.
The hardware specification offered by Motorola in Moto E3 is not upto the mark, when compared to other handset manufacturer who are selling cellphones with high-end configuration at same price tag .
Motorola replaced the chipset in Moto E3 from Qualcomm Snapdragon to Mediatek. User memory available in 8GB variant is only 4.56GB which is on down side, although the memory can be expanded but it will slow the overall performance of the phone.