Outlook Tool was developed to find and fix issues in Microsoft Outlook. This tool offers many amazing features that help the end user to run and fix minor issue.
The application was first launched in 2010, and till then it has improved a lot and many new features and app compatibility was added. Outlook Tool v3.0 is compatible with all versions of Outlook; Office 365 and Outlook 2007 to 2016.
How to run Outlook Tool:
- User have to download and install Outlook Tool on the computer.
- The first interface page will provide detail information about Outlook version installed on your computer.
- There is an option for Quick Access, it allows end user to Run quick scans; like ScanPst, ScanOst, starting Outlook in safe mode, open registry editor etc.
- Under the Folder paths, it shows the location where all Outlook files are configured and saved.
- The startup switches let users to clear the different cache of Outlook program like clean reminders, rules, reset to do bar etc.
- The MRU section offers amazing features like save all sent items to a specific location, look for recent searches made for mails, calender, people etc. It also offers option to look for appointment locations, advanced functions for find and search etc.
- Blocked attachment section allows, user to unblock specific file extensions in attachment to open. By default, due to security they are disabled by Microsoft.
- Support Guides offers help links to learn more about Outlook know how on blog post.
- Last but not the least, if user is looking for more features/option to tweak Outlook then they can check “More Tools” section, that offers many additional software that one can buy using discount codes.
Do give Outlook Tool a try and share your experience in the comment section below.